«The new 100»
What's this all about?
We are on a growth track and are looking for 100 new employees by the end of 2020. Support us with a creative advertising video for AWK to address the new colleagues. To make sure they fit in ideally with us, they should, amongst other criteria, share the same values - so use at least one of our corporate values in the video, either in written or verbal form. To make the challenge "Enable your Video Performance" even more creative, you should put our new AWK umbrella in the video to match the new values.
Everything alright? We are curious about your ideas!
How do you proceed?
- Create a video with our new umbrella according to the criteria mentioned above
- Upload it to "thenew100.ch
- Share it with your entire community
- Like, like, like!
The video with the most Likes will win 10'000 Swiss Francs!
Who can participate?
Simply everyone! Whether students, AWK employees, customers, companies, school classes, the neighbours or agencies. We're looking for your original, creative, funny and extraordinary ideas on how we can win 100 new employees at AWK.
Who we are
AWK is one of the largest independent Swiss consulting firms for strategy development, information technology and digitization. The company operates with over 330 employees throughout Switzerland with offices in Zurich, Berne, Basel, Lausanne and Luxembourg. Our core services include Digital Strategy & Innovation, Data Analytics & AI, Project Management & Transformation, IT-Advisory and Cyber Security & Privacy.
As a revival of a successful umbrella story - the analogue campaign is now going digital. Get our new umbrella right now and start your video!
Rules of the game
- The video should contain one or more AWK values, you can find them in the picture above
- At the same time set the scene for our new umbrella
- Video length should be max. two minutes
- Possible file formats: FLV, MPEG-4, MP4, WebM, H264, WMV2/3
- The video must not contain any film material with other umbrellas
- Do not take any dangerous actions
- Please find further information in the conditions of participation
Participate & upload video
Accepted file formats: FLV, MPEG-4, MP4, WebM, H264, WMV2/3